This crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is a creamy, cheesy dip that’s full of buffalo wing flavor!
Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, cheddar, and buffalo sauce in a slow cooker and let it work its magic. So easy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Made Easy!
If you like buffalo wings, you’ll love this dip!
- It’s super easy to prepare and can be made ahead of time.
- This is a set-it-and-forget-it version of our fave buffalo chicken dip.
- Crockpot buffalo chicken dip stays warm in the slow cooker for parties or game day.
- Buffalo chicken dip has a creamy and cheesy flavor with a bit of heat from Frank’s Red Hot Sauce.
Ingredients for Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Chicken – Use rotisserie chicken or cooked shredded chicken for this recipe. Canned chicken can be used but should be folded in very gently at the end of prep.
Flavor – Add garlic powder and green onion for a little boost of flavor.
Shredded Cheese: Shred your own cheese for better melting. Use sharp cheddar for the best flavor, or try Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese. Add some blue cheese crumbles for a twist.
How to Make Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This slow-cooker buffalo chicken dip recipe is so easy to make!
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker per the recipe below.
- Cook on low for a few hours until melted.
- Keep on warm for your guests to enjoy.
Serving Suggestions and Dippers
Turn the slow cooker to warm and let your guests serve themselves.
- Crackers – crostini, Triscuits, Wheat Thins, or baguette slices
- Chips – potato chips, tortilla chips, corn chips
- Veggies – celery sticks, carrots, bell pepper, or cucumber slices
Love Your Leftovers
Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat in the slow cooker, microwave, or on the stovetop over low heat. Stir and enjoy!
- Use leftovers to fill mushroom caps and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Spoon the leftovers into a tortilla and panfry for an easy quesadilla.
- Heat the leftovers on the stovetop and add pasta and a bit of cream for a quick dinner.
Did you try this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip? Leave us a comment and a rating below!
CrockPot Buffalo Chicken Dip
With chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce, this fun & flavorful appetizer is made easy in the Crockpot!
In a 2QT slow cooker, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, dressing, green onions, garlic powder, and 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir to mix well.
Cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheese on top of the dip and cover. Let it melt for about 15 minutes.
- Shred your own cheese from a block for the best results.
- Use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken. Do not use canned chicken in this recipe.
- For a spicier dip, increase the amount of buffalo sauce or add diced jalapenos.
- You can serve the dip with crackers, chips, or fresh vegetables for dipping.
Leftovers can be stored for up to 3-4 days. Reheat in the crockpot, microwave, or on the stovetop until heated through.
Calories: 217 | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 703mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 474IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.